- "All Season" Reliability - Perfect for use all year round in all types of climates.
- Reproduction - Captures sharpest details of the most intricate designs.
- Smooth Finish - Provides a high gloss surface finish for superior castings that require less finishing.
- Complete Fills - High fluidity fill's the most complex designs.
- Easy View - Any imperfections present are easy to identify for repair.
- Low Shrinkage - Low injection temperature (68c.) for less shrinkage and sink in thick sections
- Versitile - One wax for everything. unique formula works perfectly for all types of patterns. great for everything. from thick too thin to fine filigree.
- Extra Long Shelf Life - Properly stored, patterns made with "all seasons" injection wax will remain ready for use almost indefinitely.
- Low Ash Content - High purity of ingredients and near zero ash content provide cleaner burnouts for a superior casting surface.
|Color(Visual)||Aqua, Blue, Pink, Red|
|Drop Melting Point [ASTM D3954]||68-74°C|
|Congealing point [ASTM D938]||66-70°C|
|Penetration at 25°C [ASTM D1321]||4-8*0.1mm|
|Viscosity at 25°C [ASTM D3236]||90-130mPa.s|